what the FUCK

Brikar

The Dude
Jan 1, 1970
Massachusetts
They fucking parked a u-haul truck blocking my fucking driveway. Exchange that followed:

Me: "Hey, guys, is that your truck?"

Jackhole: "Yeah."

Me: "Can you move it, you're blocking me in."

Jackhole: "I'm moving in."

Me: "I can see that, but, frankly I'm getting really sick of you guys doing this to us. You take our spaces, and this is not the first time you've done this with the u-haul truck, either. Now, I'm sorry that your house doesn't have a driveway, but that doesn't give you the right to use ours."

Jackhole: "I need to move in."

Me: "Then you should've planned ahead and had your roommates that were already here make sure the street in front was clear. Now move the truck."

Jackhole: "Listen, can't you just..."

Me: "No, I can't JUST. I'm trying to leave my house and I can't because your truck is in my way."

Jackhole: "Where am I supposed to put it?"

Me: "That's not my fucking problem. Deal with it."

I got into my car, turned it on, and waited for him to get into the truck. When he didn't, I leaned on the horn until he came out screaming and moved the truck. When I pulled out, the other guy helping him move was glaring at me. I rolled down my window and said, "Next time, it'll be the cops. Stay out of my fucking driveway, twat waffle."

Jan 1, 1970
Columbus, Ohio
Yo Spen.... after pissing on the windshield... piss on the locks and door handles too! :D

Bri.... quit pussing out and call a tow truck already!..... especialy on the u-haul shit..... hehe, not only will they have to pay the impound fee to get the truck out, but if you're impound lots are anything like the one in my city, it'll take a couple days of "processing" before they can go get it, thereby making them return the truck late and having to pay u-haul for extra days and oh yeah.... they'll be put on a "do not rent to" list and will have to go with one of the more expensive places to get a truck next time they move.

BTW... what our impound lot calls "processing time" is just a way for them to keep your car on the lot for about 2 or 3 days so they can get more money out of people. something like $75/day so they figure if they can hold your car up for a few days.....

Brikar

The Dude
Jan 1, 1970
Massachusetts
I'm not "pussing out" - the tow company won't tow without the landlord's authorization, and the fucker never answers his phone. So all we have is the THREAT of towing.

Brikar

The Dude
Jan 1, 1970
Massachusetts
Me: "Could you turn down the movie, please?"

Asshole: "God, we can't even watch a fucking movie without you guys complaining?"

Me: "You can watch all the movies you want. At a reasonable volume. I'm trying to go to sleep, since it's after midnight."

Asshole: "You guys watch movies this loud all the time."

Me: "Yeah, but I'm sure I don't have to explain to you the subtle differences between 12:30 am and 12:30 pm."

Asshole: "Fine."

Jun 13, 2006
Me: "Could you turn down the movie, please?"

Asshole: "God, we can't even watch a fucking movie without you guys complaining?"

Me: "You can watch all the movies you want. At a reasonable volume. I'm trying to go to sleep, since it's after midnight."

Asshole: "You guys watch movies this loud all the time."

Me: "Yeah, but I'm sure I don't have to explain to you the subtle differences between 12:30 am and 12:30 pm."

Asshole: "Fine."
Might I kindly recommend...moving?

iamspenagain

Cymro's Bitch
Jan 1, 1970
The Nast 'Nati, Ohio
My goddamn neighbors on one side parked their van in my lot. My goddamn neighbor on the other side parked his Mustang in my lot. I tried to call the tow company posted. Apparently it doesn't exist anymore. FUCK. To make matters worse, my lot's full and there's nowhere to park on the street due to the college basketball game.