what the FUCK

iamspenagain

Cymro's Bitch
Jan 1, 1970
The Nast 'Nati, Ohio
Tonight, there's a nice black Mustang convertible parked halfway on our side of the sign. Roommate says he watched him move it there after receiving my note. If this guy's trying to test my mettle, he's not doing it in a very clever manner; our lot's damn near full and it'd be impossible to figure out whether it was me who did the towing or not.

Should I have the bastard towed?

Brikar

The Dude
Jan 1, 1970
Massachusetts
Tonight, there's a nice black Mustang convertible parked halfway on our side of the sign. Roommate says he watched him move it there after receiving my note. If this guy's trying to test my mettle, he's not doing it in a very clever manner; our lot's damn near full and it'd be impossible to figure out whether it was me who did the towing or not.

Should I have the bastard towed?
Abso-fucking-lutely. But first, take a picture showing that it's over the line.

Jan 1, 1970
Columbus, Ohio
Hell yeah! have the ass-munch towed.... but first, should you happen to walk past his car and your keys should happen to "accidentlly" scrape his paint job, well.... shit happens.

Tupperfan

Forgot to bring booze...
Sep 16, 2009
The bush, Canada
Yes please. Also, you should consider towing him, or maybe, as a last warning: post a sign that says that unauthorized vehicles will be towed at car owner's expenses.

But yeah, I'd say he did enough to warrant a tow...