vBulletin

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
You know that if 2 really hot lesbians asked you to join in, it would only take you .001 second to jump all over that.
Honestly? Nope. The thought of two women together does nothing for me. Never has. Even in the stereotypical male fantasy of two women one man, doesn't do a thing for me. To be blunt, the thought actually turns me off.

Jan 1, 1970
Columbus, Ohio
Honestly? Nope. The thought of two women together does nothing for me. Never has. Even in the stereotypical male fantasy of two women one man, doesn't do a thing for me. To be blunt, the thought actually turns me off.
Really? WOW! that's.... unusual. Seriously, I thought it was every man's fantasy to have 2 girls. :confused:

Jan 1, 1970
Columbus, Ohio
CR, I think you're looking at the defult join date... shit, been so long since I set up my profile I actually had to go take a look.

I'm old enough to know not to answer that question, young enough to still have fun.... aw shit! who am I kidding? These days "fun" doesn't seem to be part of my vocabulary..... I'm 38. B'day 7/17/71.... with all those 7's you'd think I'd have better luck.

*Dax crawls out of the pit, wipes the blood off her chin and smacks CR upside the head*