Time for a new Fight

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
*Bean, rather puzzled at being slung over Daxie's huge lesbian shoulder, grabs an open bottle of Patron as they pass a table, and takes a huge swig off it before smashing Daxie over the head with the quarter inch thick glass bottle.*

Daxie

Patrons
Jan 1, 1970
Columbus, Ohio
*Bean, rather puzzled at being slung over Daxie's huge lesbian shoulder, grabs an open bottle of Patron as they pass a table, and takes a huge swig off it before smashing Daxie over the head with the quarter inch thick glass bottle.*
*Drops Bean on his head*

OW! FUCKER! Dude, you wanna stay here and get shot at... whatever.... me? I'm goning outsite and roll a fat ass joint

*Comes back in 20 minutes later blazed up, drops some change in the jukebox and selects Ballroom Blitz. Grabs a "decrotive" cannoe orr from wall and gut shots Cymro with it*

Sirgets

AKA SIRGETS
Jan 1, 1970
CANADA EH!
* Sirgets Returns from home armed with a diaper genie full off dirty diapers*

who wants some!!!

*Sirgets jumps behind the bar with a his arsanal of shitty diapers*

*All of a sudden a diaper comes flying over the bar and hits the ceiling fan, scattering the patrons of the bar with shit*

thats a gift from my kids!!

Jan 1, 1970
Columbus, Ohio
* Sirgets Returns from home armed with a diaper genie full off dirty diapers*

who wants some!!!

*Sirgets jumps behind the bar with a his arsanal of shitty diapers*

*All of a sudden a diaper comes flying over the bar and hits the ceiling fan, scattering the patrons of the bar with shit*

thats a gift from my kids!!
*gagging out from being splattered with baby shit, grabs the closest thing not bolted down and hurls it at Sirgets, missing him and shattering the mirror behind the bar*

Tupperfan

Forgot to bring booze...
Sep 16, 2009
The bush, Canada
I thrive in shit-filled firestorms...hence why I keep spending my summers doing the worst job ever*

*Tup sits on a chair bolted to the floor, gets a pitcher of Leffe Brune and enjoys the scene. Also takes a few drags from Daxie if she still have some weed...*

Jan 1, 1970
Columbus, Ohio
I thrive in shit-filled firestorms...hence why I keep spending my summers doing the worst job ever*

*Tup sits on a chair bolted to the floor, gets a pitcher of Leffe Brune and enjoys the scene. Also takes a few drags from Daxie if she still have some weed...*
*Grabs a bottle of tequila, sits next to Tup, and rolls another joint.*

Cheers