Time for a new Fight

Tupperfan

Forgot to bring booze...
Sep 16, 2009
The bush, Canada
Molsten being the legendary mix of a shitty Molson beer with a Holstein Cow's milk...

*Throws Wikipedia and a case of 24 bottles of Molson Export back at Daxie, takes the worst example of college-level artwork from the weekly exhibit at his local pub and shoves it on Bean's head!

Then drinks to the Habs defeat (and the Twins epic victory) with Sirgets.*

Hey Sam, think the Cards have a chance?

Brikar

The Dude
Jan 1, 1970
Massachusetts
Molsten being the legendary mix of a shitty Molson beer with a Holstein Cow's milk...
"Apu, give me a pack of that new beer with candy in it, what's it called? Skittlebrau."

"Mr. Simpson, such a product does not exist."

"Ohh, well then just give me a six-pack of Duff and a bag of Skittles..."

Daxie

Patrons
Jan 1, 1970
Columbus, Ohio
Well... since all beer tastes like shit to me... and Canadain beer is worse... here's a piece of America for ya

*Throws bottle of Bud at Tup that hits him in the eye*

EDIT TO ADD: And how did Cymro get out of this?

*Grabs a 50 year old boiled egg out of the pickle jar and throws it at him*

Last edited:

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
*Throws Wikipedia and a case of 24 bottles of Molson Export back at Daxie, takes the worst example of college-level artwork from the weekly exhibit at his local pub and shoves it on Bean's head!

Then drinks to the Habs defeat (and the Twins epic victory) with Sirgets.*
*Bean is too drunk to notice his new head gear, but gladly drinks to the Twins imminent slaughter at the hands of the Yankees.*

Jun 13, 2006
*points a baseball pitching machine set on "super-fast" at the chipmunk, then slips a vibrator filled with laughing gas into Daxie's nightstand*

Daxie

Patrons
Jan 1, 1970
Columbus, Ohio
*points a baseball pitching machine set on "super-fast" at the chipmunk, then slips a vibrator filled with laughing gas into Daxie's nightstand*
Dude... I don't use vibrators that aren't mine and don't know where they been.... that's just nasty!

*takes vibrator and chucks it out the window*

And get the fuck out of my bedroom you perv!

Jun 13, 2006
Dude... I don't use vibrators that aren't mine and don't know where they been.... that's just nasty!

*takes vibrator and chucks it out the window*

And get the fuck out of my bedroom you perv!
See, that's why I bought one that looks just like yours...now you threw your old one out the window.

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
*Sirgets orders another round and is set to smash a perfectly good bottle of Gin over Brikars head when he remembers he has 3 kids and has to go home. He walks to the door with his head down*

*Bean meanwhile retrieves the vibrator and uses it to mix his margarita*

Tupperfan

Forgot to bring booze...
Sep 16, 2009
The bush, Canada
*Sirgets orders another round and is set to smash a perfectly good bottle of Gin over Brikars head when he remembers he has 3 kids and has to go home. He walks to the door with his head down*

*Bean meanwhile retrieves the vibrator and uses it to mix his margarita*
I think this is a winning post.