Time for a new Fight

Sirgets

AKA SIRGETS
Jan 1, 1970
CANADA EH!
In honour of a new patron who actually posts....sorry if others have joined and started posting and i didnt notice and since tup is a fellow beaver loving Canuck. * Sirgets hands Tup a Molson Canadian* Cheers buddy * Sirgets chugs his beer* Now lets rumble * Sirgets then smashs the bottle over tups head*

* Sirgets then looks around the room with a sly look on his face*

where the fuck is that hairy rodent. Oh he is most likely in the storeroom fucking Bean in the ass

*Sirgets runs off to find the beaver*

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
* Sirgets then looks around the room with a sly look on his face*
That's the same look he gets when he shits himself at the bar.

*Sirgets runs off to find the beaver*
*Seeing Sirgets run into the back room looking for the beaver, Bean locks the door behind him and goes back to his booth in the corner and lays down.*

I'm too hungover for this shit.

Closet Racist

Aug 2, 2004
Vortex 4.
(***Doors on wall open to reveal CR, "Laugh-In" style***) 'Um...I suppose this would be a bad time to tell you that the keg has floated?"

(***Dodges incoming glassware***)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFEhmF-cSi8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Nixon on Laugh in[/ame]

Last edited:

Tupperfan

Forgot to bring booze...
Sep 16, 2009
The bush, Canada
*Runs to the tap and dodge shit while drinking as much as possible before getting knocked up, by either alcohol, a random object or a girl getting pregnant...*

*Then tries to trow shit at the Closet Racist while running for Daxie, stopping on the way to put some Distillers on the juke box*

Sirgets

AKA SIRGETS
Jan 1, 1970
CANADA EH!
* Sirgets walks back into the main bar*

So fuckers who's ready to rumble??

* Sirgets spots Cymro sitting in the corner by the jukebox*

*Sirgets grabs a cue ball from the pool table and chucks it at cymro catching him right in the nose*

You looked bored !!

Sirgets

AKA SIRGETS
Jan 1, 1970
CANADA EH!
*Sirgets pulls himself up off the floor and tastes the rum that is running down his face*

How dare you abuse the Captain fucker!!!!

*Sirgets grabs a nearby chair and smashs it over bean back*

Tupperfan

Forgot to bring booze...
Sep 16, 2009
The bush, Canada
*Tup snorts some salt, gets a shot of tequila, and squirt some lemon in his eyes, effectively taking himself out for a few seconds with a classic stuntman tequila.

The throws shot glass at closest foe.*

Jun 13, 2006
*Tup snorts some salt, gets a shot of tequila, and squirt some lemon in his eyes, effectively taking himself out for a few seconds with a classic stuntman tequila.

The throws shot glass at closest foe.*
Dude...that wasn't salt. I thought you knew Bean was hiding the coke in there...

Jun 13, 2006
The guy who spikes the tequila apparently.

*Smashes a bottle of Rum over Sirgets head*
Nah, I just fight dirty. Figured it was the easiest way to take her out. :zap:

Speaking of which...*rips cord out of lamp and hooks it to the chipmunk's chair*