Thought I'd share

NX-47

Jan 13, 2006
Here, looking at you
Yeah, Ro can be rather binary (either with him or against him), and he doesn't take 'personal' criticism/advice well. Remember how I pissed him off with my "Ro sucks! Reboots suck" thread on TW? He's just very passionate about things... and I've noted that when anyone who is that passionate about something is challenged with it, their response can be equally passionate. Which usually prevents an objective evaluation of dissenting opinion.

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
I CAN'T let it GO! I will NOT let it GO! I WILL HAVE my VENGANCE!

*looks around embarrassingly*

Oops... sorry guys... I slipped into my SLP persona there for a moment.
While it's all well and good to laugh about it, this is a rather touchy subject that I don't think we need to bat around anymore.

Ro's reaction notwithstanding, this is the exact type of conversation that started the shit to begin with. So please, let it go.

*takes of moderator hat*

Stag

It's me again
Jan 1, 1970
Florida
One thing at a time, I am not that bright motherfucker. Republican ... ehhh ... maybe before GW Bush, but I'm not a Democrat either. The sad part is, of the 4 candidates left in the race for President I like huckabee best, only because he has a really obese family and I think that would be a riot to see all the time. Of course his politics are right out of the dark ages so I'd have to move to another country, but it would make for good viewing. Image it - state dinners would become state all u can eat buffets, no more wine just glasses of gravy, and all coin money would be replaced by cookies.

Stag

It's me again
Jan 1, 1970
Florida
It's ok, I am going to move to Canada and be with Bean. We can get drunk and cruise in the Topaz and gang bang drunken Canadian chicks whose only claim to fame is they get even easier when they are drunk and that they know true love when someone actually uses a little lube before jamming that massive dildo in their ass while she is playing tonsil hockey with some othe guy's foreskin.

sounds like a plan.

Stag

It's me again
Jan 1, 1970
Florida
oh yeah, being a member of any political party in the US these days is an insult in and of itself. They are both reprehensible in action and thought. Neither have the best for the country in mind only what best profits there own party. I hate modern politics.

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
It's ok, I am going to move to Canada and be with Bean. We can get drunk and cruise in the Topaz and gang bang drunken Canadian chicks whose only claim to fame is they get even easier when they are drunk and that they know true love when someone actually uses a little lube before jamming that massive dildo in their ass while she is playing tonsil hockey with some othe guy's foreskin.

sounds like a plan.
Overall, it sounds like a good plan. I am however nervous about you're use of the phrase "be with Bean".

Cymro

Religious Fanatic
Nov 30, 1999
Shitsville, CF63
So, it's rather mundane, but I've spent a lot of time building this (mostly in figuring out a way to make the vents without a gigantic poly count). Good thing is, this can be re-used several times around the set (like the keyboard and phone) so it was worth it.

Last edited:

Stag

It's me again
Jan 1, 1970
Florida
Quick question regarding the starfleet emblem - why? Just curious. I mean it is a vent. If you go on a Boeing airplane flown by British Airways, you will not likely see either a boeing logo nor a BA logo. just a thought...it could get kind of busy looking.