stop smoking with nosmoq cessation aid!

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Arik, can I fucking ban this person?? PLEASE, I fucking beg of you, allow me the honors!! I swear, I will never ask you for anything as long as I live, just grant me this one thing, PLEASE!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go have a smoke.

Stag

It's me again
Jan 1, 1970
Florida
**Stag takes a drag on a ciggy and blows the smoke through his nose and right into Cute's face**

Hey...new here...wassup...want a smoke?

**Stag flicks cigarette into the corner and lights up a big fat cigar...a huge smokey cloud erupts...almost instantly filling the room with smoke**

I love a good smoke...you?

Cymro

Religious Fanatic
Nov 30, 1999
Shitsville, CF63
*Cymro Sparks Up a Blunt, which is a little stale due to the fact the "Cymro's 'special' cigarette machine" hasn't seen any use in a while, takes a drag and sets of the fire alarm, the sprinklers in this dump are all fucked, but one works, and happens to be directly above cute's head, which gives him a nasty ice cold shower, whilst leaving the other patrons dry. Cute leaves in shame and all the patrons raise their glasses to the miraculous sequence of lucky coincidences*

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

Jan 1, 1970
Columbus, Ohio
*Dax walks into the smoke filled room and takes a deep breath*

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! I love the smell of cigs and blut!

*Dax looks at the newbie soaking wet and busts out into laughter as she sparks up a cigarette*

Want one Cute?

*Cute walks out of the bar soaking wet into the fridgid night air*

AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SMOKING SECTION STAY THE FUCK OUT!

***Note: Dax still has issues with the local smoking ban... don't fuck with Dax!***

Gitch

Consultant Fellationist
Jan 1, 1970
God's own country merry England
Heh.

I have a really good Egyptian workmate (muslim obviously) - my colleagues looked horrified when the other day I looked at the photo on his new Staff ID badge and said I still wouldn't trust him on an aeroplane.

We had to hastily explain that this was an ongoing joke between us and that he had told me on more than one occassion that my love of alcohol made me an infidel and that I'm going straight to hell....

Cymro

Religious Fanatic
Nov 30, 1999
Shitsville, CF63
Gitch said:
Heh.

I have a really good Egyptian workmate (muslim obviously) - my colleagues looked horrified when the other day I looked at the photo on his new Staff ID badge and said I still wouldn't trust him on an aeroplane.
LOL! Yeah, if people can't take that kind of joke about themselves I know I won't like them.