Rules

Cymro

Religious Fanatic
Nov 30, 1999
Shitsville, CF63
Well, you got promoted at work, so I guess Beanism went out the window, so instead of slacking and just coming here, you acctually did your work, and NOW you pay for it!

Jan 1, 1970
Columbus, Ohio
You forgot the rule about making sure to flash a giant dick at the end of the movie... so fast that the audience doesn't really know that they saw what they think they just saw.

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
Originally posted by Cymro@Feb 14 2004, 03:14 PM
Well, you got promoted at work, so I guess Beanism went out the window, so instead of slacking and just coming here, you acctually did your work, and NOW you pay for it!
Well then, I guess I should have known better than to have ambition in my life. I mean, gee, what was I thinking... Here I am passing up the oppourtunity to be a broke, lazy asshole that can't provide for my family and is comfortable living in pretty much an irrelevant lifestyle. And for what? More money, a long term career, financial security, medical benefits for my two children?? What could I have been thinking. I guess it's just that dumb Canadian attitude of mine... <_<

Cymro

Religious Fanatic
Nov 30, 1999
Shitsville, CF63
Originally posted by Stag@Feb 15 2004, 02:20 PM
That's where I come in --providing the <ahem> equipment
The Camera?

Well then, I guess I should have known better than to have ambition in my life. I mean, gee, what was I thinking... Here I am passing up the oppourtunity to be a broke, lazy asshole that can't provide for my family and is comfortable living in pretty much an irrelevant lifestyle. And for what? More money, a long term career, financial security, medical benefits for my two children?? What could I have been thinking. I guess it's just that dumb Canadian attitude of mine...
That's nice :blink: