Omg! It's Snowing And I Forgot How To Drive!

Jan 1, 1970
Columbus, Ohio
Well, we finally got our wonderful snow... blah... only a dusting so far mind you, and yet these stupid IDIOTS can't seem to get they're cars to go more than 10 mph!

Maybe, just MAYBE if you'd get off you stupid cell phone, you could figure out how to drive your stupid giant SUV in the snow!

Ok, I realize that some caution should be used when driving in the snow, but come on! If you feel that it's safe enough to chat away on the cell phone while driving, then it's safe enough to at least get somewhat up to the speed limit.

It just really pissed me off today at how many people I had to get around because they were going excessivly slow and as I was passing them, I'd look over and see them chatting away on their cell phones.

People are idiots!

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
Now you know how I feel year round. I live in a community with a large senior citizen population. These people routinely do 20 km less than the limit. And when you pass them in IN A PASSING ZONE, and still not doing the speed limit, they flip you off, or look at you like your a maniac.

Jan 1, 1970
Columbus, Ohio
Senior citizes are one thing, they drive slow no matter the weather, I'm talking people my age or younger! They act like they've never seen snow before and freak out! Plus they're so busy talking on their damn cell phones. I just want to reach through their winow and yank that damn phone away from them and tell them to fucking DRIVE!