Okay, Daxie Can't Post...

Arik

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 1, 2010
And it's pissing me off. We were online for a couple hours last night trying to figure out what was going on. So, I'm considering switching forum software again. I'm thinking that the session handling just doesn't like WebTV (I haven't changed anything since the last time she posted).

Before you vote, also consider the fact that, probably within a month Invision will be releasing a stable Release Candidate of their 2.0 software, and I'll be upgrading then anyway. So, it'll kinda be like a new forum then. And also, the problem might just take care of itself when I do.

Cymro

Religious Fanatic
Nov 30, 1999
Shitsville, CF63
Well, I don't think we should change software twice if it's as much hassle as last time, with all the images and shit having to be changed, but then again, no Daxie for a month is a bad thing. I think I'm going to vote to change software...

Stag

It's me again
Jan 1, 1970
Florida
I voted yes, I mean it is not like I have to do all the work :D

Plus day without Daxie is a day without sunshine, or something like that, :huh:

Arik

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 1, 2010
I'm ghost-voting for Daxie, since I know she was trying just about everything we could think of last night, for a 'yeah' vote.

Of course, I should have thought of that before I did a null vote, so consider the 'yes' vote to be one higher.

Cymro, I don't think it's going to be as much of a hassle, if you're talking about the attached images. They didn't get ported to IPB from PhpBB because PhpBB didn't have an attachment feature, I got a hack to do that. Since attachments are core functionality, they should be converted over.

So, Stag, does this mean I can't depend on your help? ;)

Stag

It's me again
Jan 1, 1970
Florida
Originally posted by Arik Peterson@Apr 19 2004, 01:32 PM
So, Stag, does this mean I can't depend on your help?
er...ummm...<cough>...<cough> No, no, no...<cough>...of course I'm here to help...sure, sure...that's what I meant, what ever you need Arik.

Arik

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 1, 2010
I'm interested in hearing the reasoning behind the no votes too.

If you don't want to make it known to the forum, do me a favor and at least send me a PM telling me why you voted no. It'll be confidential; I won't let anyone know who you are or why you're voting the way you are (unless you okay it).

Cymro

Religious Fanatic
Nov 30, 1999
Shitsville, CF63
Fuck, Ezri's hot and all, but nowhere near as hot as Jadzia. Jadzia's the classic beauty, while Ezri's just pretty. Jadzia wins, hands down. Plus she can fuck like a Klingon :p

Arik

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 1, 2010
Originally posted by Stag@Apr 20 2004, 07:06 PM
HEY

Who changed the poll???

I definitely would have voted that Ezri is hotter than Jadzia.
(Sorry Daxie)
I typically throw in a 'joke option' in my polls, one for 'I don't give a rat's ass'.

I forgot it, and so I altered the poll. ;)

BTW I never thought that Ezri was hot until I started watching 'The Dead Zone'. :eek:

Stag

It's me again
Jan 1, 1970
Florida
While the whole fuck liek a Klingon aspect is intriguing, and frankly something that never crossed my mind, Ezri is hotter and with better cans.