New features?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arik

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 1, 2010
Deslok's already mentioned the fact that this forum doesn't have the upload feature that the old forum had. That's going to be remedied this weekend.

Since I have access to the code the forum is running, and I've got some experience with PHP, what features would you all like to see?

Cymro

Religious Fanatic
Nov 30, 1999
Shitsville, CF63
Oooh....sweeet, this place might acctually turn out to be better than the...xsorbit board.

Just for reference, what do we call the xsorbit board? The Trekweb one is the oldest one so we can't call it the old bored. Oh how problematic life is.

Deslok

regruntled and reemployed
Jan 1, 1970
in front of the computer
No it isn't. That's you. You mentioned that you shaved your head. You know, you really should take it easy on the alcohol, it's aged you by about thirty years and it's such unladylike conduct for you to be involved in. :argue:

Cymro

Religious Fanatic
Nov 30, 1999
Shitsville, CF63
Acctually, we aren't really lacking that many features here. One of the best improvememnts is that it says how many NEW messages I have rather than how many I have altogether.

Arik

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 1, 2010
Cymro, I understand what you're saying, but it's not happening to me. I just went out, read through a post on the forum, went back to the main page, hit refresh, and it still told me that there were new posts in that forum.

BTW, I clipped the post from this forum and moved it to the problems? forum. easier for me to track. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.