New Brunswick tax dollars hard at work...

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
So I started working for New Brunswick tourism in March. In between pretending to work, I've started making my own mock ads for the province just for shits and giggles. Here's one of my favourites. The picture was actually taken in NB.

Attachments

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
lol, it was mine at work for awhile too. Funny thing, this pic was taken on the Plaster Rock hwy. There was another one that went with it. It's the same guys walking towards the moose with a very obvious "Oh wow.. look at that noble and majestic animal" look on their faces. Then this was the next pic.

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
I once stopped on the highway because I saw a bull moose up ahead. I stopped about 60 yards away from him. He was just barely standing on the road, but I didn't want to take the chance that he would move if I kept going, and walk out in front of me. I waited for quite awhile in the car. I hit the horn to try and persuade him to move. He looked up, stepped into the middle of the road, and started staring me down, taking a step towards me every so often. I nearly pissed myself.

Moose are NOT friendly.