Never crack a frozen ale...

Cymro

Religious Fanatic
Nov 30, 1999
Shitsville, CF63
People who don't like beer are just wrong, especially the ones who drink stuff like Bacardi Breezers, Smirnoff Ice, and that WKD crap. If you're gonna drink stuff that tastes like fruity pop drink, you might as well just drink coke, it costs a lot less.

Do I like beer? No. It's cheap swill and it tastes like shit. Key words: It's cheap. I generally change drinks every so often, usually they have to be something with the "hardstuff".

For awhile I'd just do a shot of 151 or two, then just drink beer. After that, I needed something with flavor. So Jaegermeister (sp), Goldshlager or a Mach 5 is the shot of choice these days. Not quite as powerful as I'd like, but they allow me to drink over longer period's of time. Supplemented with beer, of course. Chilly Willy's aren't bad either, not as good in the taste dept. as the above, but better than 151. When I get sick of beer, I drink Baccardi Rum punch. Tasty, with a kick. A couple of these baby's will get things going in no time.

Stag

It's me again
Jan 1, 1970
Florida
Shots are the best. They are potent, more bang for your buck, they are not bloating, and you won't get a beer gut from drinking them.

But beer has it's place too.

Love the Tequila shots when I'm orderng them, hate them the next day!!

Cymro

Religious Fanatic
Nov 30, 1999
Shitsville, CF63
Do I like beer? No. It's cheap swill and it tastes like shit..
You see, this must be part of the whole "American Beer" thing. I like beer a lot, and I'll just casually drink it around the house, without acctually planning to get any sort of Buzz from it. I used to dislike beer when I was a kid, so maybe it's an aquired taste, as I know a few people who don't like it at all (which I can't understand).

If you want cheap swill that tastes like shit, drink cider, it's cheaper than beer and gets you pissed quicker, as well as being disgusting.

Izz

Jan 1, 1970
Probably because you drink alot more when it is cheap. Hell... If it was alot cheaper I would just buy more. But I have only had one hangover in my life.