Must not sleep...

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
So it's 839 am here. I've been awake since 10 yesterday morning.
You see, I woke up early yesterday as I was supposed to be off for three days. I had a pretty relaxed day, especially thinking that I was going to get a good nights sleep.

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
You see, she was supposed to go in for an inventory shift last night from 11pm to 6am. Unfortunatley, she's become ill, and asks if I would like to go in instead.

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
Now, my first thought is "great, more hours." Of course, after accepting the shift, I began to ponder the wisdom of taking an overnight shift after waking up early in the morning. You see, I had intentionally gotten up that early, on very little sleep, to try and get my sleep schedle back on track.

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
Well, there were three of us there. Myself, the manager, and a new guy. It only takes three people to do inventory. Unfortunatley, what we hadn't considered is that the new guy might fuck the dog so to speak.

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
So, the manager sends him home at 6am, and we're stuck there until 8. I get home, and it dawns on me, that if I go to sleep now, I'll be awake ALLLLLL night, thus fucking my sleep routine even further.