I'm in a pissy ass mood

Tupperfan

Forgot to bring booze...
Sep 16, 2009
The bush, Canada
Fairness in war is an oxymoron...

Also, I second Bean...And I might add that despite having some word difference between France and Québec, along with pronunciation differences, we at least write our common words the same way...

Jan 1, 1970
Columbus, Ohio
Fine, we kicked you in the nuts and took possession of the language. Ours now! :niener:
Speak for yourself... me personally, I don't speak engligh, I speak american y'all! and if you really wanna piss of the britts take a lesson here youngin'..... yo! we also dumped a shitload of y'alls tea into some nasty harbor water. :finger:

Cymro

Religious Fanatic
Nov 30, 1999
Shitsville, CF63
we also dumped a shitload of y'alls tea into some nasty harbor water
Yeah, see we would have just not bought the tea if we didn't want it, but I can see how your way is more civilized ;)

Fine, we kicked you in the nuts and took possession of the language. Ours now!
Your point is invalidated by the fact that Britain still put together the greatest Empire the world has ever seen after the 13 colonies had their little tantrum about taxes. :)

Last edited:

Tupperfan

Forgot to bring booze...
Sep 16, 2009
The bush, Canada
God, this penny patriotism is lame as fuck!

*Shove nationally appropriate flagpoles in each and every asshole involved in that word fight to find who's the best country at killing and bragging...*

Last edited:

Closet Racist

Aug 2, 2004
Vortex 4.
Jeez...Shall I apologize on her behalf (or any other part of her)?

I grew up in the deep South and still managed to shake off any trace of an accent and colloquialisms. From age seven on I've spoken nothing but perfect "newscaster-ese".

Last edited:

Sirgets

AKA SIRGETS
Jan 1, 1970
CANADA EH!
ok i am late getting into the conversation but it is fucking cold here today -21 without the windchill not the coldest but cold enough or and on snowfall there was a community here in Ontario last week that got 60 cm over night and 1 metre total in 24 hours.

* Sirgets Pisses outside forming a yellow icicle and throws it at daxie like a javalin*

thats for the yellow snowball!!

Cymro

Religious Fanatic
Nov 30, 1999
Shitsville, CF63
*Shove nationally appropriate flagpoles in each and every asshole involved in that word fight to find who's the best country at killing and bragging...*
That's not what we were doing. America is better at those things than Britain, it's why we have their missile bases here and not the other way around.

Tupperfan

Forgot to bring booze...
Sep 16, 2009
The bush, Canada
That's not what we were doing. America is better at those things than Britain, it's why we have their missile bases here and not the other way around.
...Said Cymro with a flagpole up his ass...

I don't care, I'm kicking the ass of everybody bragging about their country kicking ass or getting their asses kicked unfairly... Hehehe!

Tupperfan

Forgot to bring booze...
Sep 16, 2009
The bush, Canada
Whatever, Roch Voisine is from New Brunswick...So it kinda says a lot about your place! Furthermore, is Canada actually kicking ass? (Don't give me the 1812 argument, it's biased, the British burned down Washington)

*throws an (acadian) poutine rapée (so far from the real shit) at Bean*

Last edited:

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
(***CR dons a Bugs Bunny suit and saws the US/Canadian border with Sarah Jessica Parker's face, setting Canada adrift in the arctic ocean***)
That's ok, maybe we'll drift closer to those potential oil reserves that everyone is fighting about.

Whatever, Roch Voisine is from New Brunswick...So it kinda says a lot about your place! Furthermore, is Canada actually kicking ass? (Don't give me the 1812 argument, it's biased, the British burned down Washington)

*throws an (acadian) poutine rapée (so far from the real shit) at Bean*
Yes, and he's another example of Quebecs long term plan to infiltrate and conquer New Brunswick through cultural assimilation.

And yes we're kicking ass, we're just doing it quietly without ego of flair ;)

I hate poutine rapee...

*Burns an effigy of Bonhomme and pisses on the smoking ashes*
:mallets:

Jan 1, 1970
Columbus, Ohio
Fine, we kicked you in the nuts and took possession of the language. Ours now! :niener:
Actually Sam, the english language is the most commonly used language world-wide.

Tup, you should be worried about where Cymro's ass has been before touching that.... shit dude, he's got slimmy moss growing from his crack, that can't be good.

Fuck you Bean, I know I'm a product of the American Public School system... yet another reason why living in this country sucks. :greengun:
*Smashes dictionary over Bean's head*

Jan 1, 1970
Columbus, Ohio
(***CR dons a Bugs Bunny suit and saws the US/Canadian border with Sarah Jessica Parker's face, setting Canada adrift in the arctic ocean***)
Oh Wait dude! Make sure Celine Dion is on that iceburg before setting it adrift..... we'll happily keep Mike Myers though.

*flings Celine Dion CD as Sirgets, hitting him in the eye*