I hate fucking burglar alarms!

Gitch

Consultant Fellationist
Jan 1, 1970
God's own country merry England
I live opposite a hospital. At least twice a week, someone sets the alarm off at the hospital. It then shrieks shrilly and loudly on and off for 10 minutes at a time for the next few hours. Its 0240h at the moment and the fucking thing has been going off all night. There is absolutely no point in me going to bed until its turned off.

The thing is, its directly below the Intensive Care Unit and close to the maternity unit. It can't be good for the patients. Why the fuck don't security turn it off? You can bet that if I decided to listen to loud music, there would be a knock at the door inside 5 minutes. Pisses me off.:twoguns:

Stag

It's me again
Jan 1, 1970
Florida
Well, take advantage of it next time, since no one is paying atttention...steal some drugs...maybe some medicinal marijuana

Jan 1, 1970
Columbus, Ohio
Why does a hospital need a security alarm anyways? It's not like they ever close.

Car alarms are the worst. Some nights I feel like going out and finding that fucking car and throwing a rock through the windshied... maybe then the fuckers will get their lazy asses out of bed and shut the damn thing off.