Hey It's Me, Daxie.... I Have A Problem

G

I've tried everything and this new board won't let me log in.... it keeps saying I'm a guest. What gives?

I even tried to register as a "new" person but it said that "someone" (me) already has that user name.

Why won't it let me log in? :(

Arik

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 1, 2010
I reset your password. I'll email you with the details.

I managed to log in with it as you, so I'm hoping that the conversion process just messed up your password.

G

Yeah.... you're right, it's not really me... just a figment of my imagination.

This sucks!! I'm still being loged in as a "guest"! sucks sucks sucks!

Hey!!! what happened to the avatars? I won't get my Hitchhicker dude no more? :( .... that is if I can ever get loged in!!

I like my hitchhiker dude :(

hmmmm... since I can't have a quote either....

------------
"How old are you now, Mr. Worf?"
"I am.... old enough"
------------
HA! make my own quote! :p

G

I just thought of something....

Airk, since all my recent posts have been as a "guest" (grrrrrrr) the number of "guest" posts should be transfered to my posting stats amount so that I should have..... well, I don't know how many posts I have.... but so that I have a lot of posts when I get my name back.

G

I just thought of something....

Airk, since all my recent posts have been as a "guest" (grrrrrrr) the number of "guest" posts should be transfered to my posting stats amount so that I should have..... well, I don't know how many posts I have.... but so that I have a lot of posts when I get my name back.

Arik

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 1, 2010
Dax--

Email me with as much information about your WebTV as possible. Software versions, that kind of thing. I'm going to ask around.

G

Originally posted by Pencil Monkey+Aug 26 2003, 09:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pencil Monkey @ Aug 26 2003, 09:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Deslok@Aug 26 2003, 07:23 AM
Hmmmmm... how do we know it's really Daxie, hmmmmm?
O. Duexie? [/b][/quote]
*Daxie smacks PM upside the head*

Don't insult me like that! :p