Hey guys...new, but almost not...

Tupperfan

Forgot to bring booze...
Sep 16, 2009
The bush, Canada
Just wanted to introduce myself officially...

I'm Tup, most are aware I exist, and I've been aware that place existed for a few centuries...maybe. Some of you can claim to actually be my friends despite my Canadiananess and having a hard time with the shift key. I also like to bother people with tree-planting stories (Think that annoying band Camp chick in American Pie).

Furthermore, I'm a French-Canadian, midget-ish, and I'm usually drunk when I post shit like this. The only reason I landed here is because my favourite joint has been closed. But hey, I'm more than willing to pretend I love it ( I do!!! !!! !!! (Convincing, eh?))

Looking forward to post random shit and pick up a few culturally-insensitive fights with Cymro and Sam...

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
Welcome Tup! I think you're gonna like it here. were very culturally diverse. we have a lesbian, a welshman, a newfie, and now with you here we even have a quebecer! We have a lawyer too but the doctor is getting us a prescription to clear that up.

Jun 13, 2006
Welcome to the fray, Tup!

Welcome Tup! I think you're gonna like it here. were very culturally diverse. we have a lesbian, a welshman, a newfie, and now with you here we even have a quebecer! We have a lawyer too but the doctor is getting us a prescription to clear that up.
*throws an empty Pabst bottle at the chipmunk*

iamspenagain

Cymro's Bitch
Jan 1, 1970
The Nast 'Nati, Ohio
I'm a Buckeye.... we're all a little nuts.
Speak for yourself. I live in Ohio, too, but am hardly a Buckeye. That would insinuate that I either a.) affiliate myself with the rest of the state of Ohio, and I don't because I live in Cincinnati and we're practically a separate city-state, or b.) that I like Ohio State, and Ohio State can blow my left nut, but it would probably use its teeth.

Tupperfan

Forgot to bring booze...
Sep 16, 2009
The bush, Canada
Bean said:
I think it's awesome that this post is two pages long and Tup hasn't come back since his drunken sign up lol
That's how influential I can be. Also, I have been quite drunk recently, but away from my computer, trying to get in a girl's pants (Yeah, yeah, also her heart...). Furthermore, trying to get something (someone? Too early for such a discussion?) else out of another girl's pants (and heart)...Let's just say I should be on a probatory period when it comes to girls and pants.

Closet Racist said:
Maybe you should send some flowers to his workplace...
Haha...workplace...

Jun 13, 2006
That's how influential I can be. Also, I have been quite drunk recently, but away from my computer, trying to get in a girl's pants (Yeah, yeah, also her heart...). Furthermore, trying to get something (someone? Too early for such a discussion?) else out of another girl's pants (and heart)...Let's just say I should be on a probatory period when it comes to girls and pants.

Haha...workplace...
This is why I simply try to avoid pants.