Happy "Trek is finally streaming on Netflix" day

Brikar

The Dude
Jan 1, 1970
Massachusetts
DS9 and TOS I own the entirety of on DVD and BluRay, so it all works out for me. It's awesome watching old TNG again, and I'm actually somewhat eager to dig into Voyager...

Arik

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 1, 2010
Or live in Canada..
Oh, like that's a real place. :)

DS9 and TOS I own the entirety of on DVD and BluRay, so it all works out for me. It's awesome watching old TNG again, and I'm actually somewhat eager to dig into Voyager...
I'm actually in the same boat. TNG has been playing in syndication non-stop for the past few years, but I haven't seen much of Voyager. The opening seasons weren't as bad as the later seasons.

Brikar

The Dude
Jan 1, 1970
Massachusetts
I haven't seen much of TNG in a good long while, aside from the occasional episode I caught in syndication... I own seasons 4 and 5 on DVD, but I don't crack those open too much. And Voyager I only own season 5 (which is, in my opinion, the show's best season... but we'll see if that changes) and otherwise I haven't watched it since its initial run.

Cymro

Religious Fanatic
Nov 30, 1999
Shitsville, CF63
They used to show TNG and Voyager repeats constantly over here, but only really started showing DS9 about the same time as I pretty much stopped watching live broadcast TV. I've seen most Voyager episodes at least 2 times and there really aren't many I'd like to see again. A lot of that's definitely because aside from the Doctor, none of the characters really made a lasting impression on me.

Jun 13, 2006
The ONLY episode of Trek I haven't seen is from Voyager. One of these days I'll get around to watching that one final hour.

Arik

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 1, 2010
I've missed about a third of Enterprise's final season. Ironically, I haven't seen the "Arik Soong" episodes.

Brikar

The Dude
Jan 1, 1970
Massachusetts
The ONLY episode of Trek I haven't seen is from Voyager. One of these days I'll get around to watching that one final hour.
I used to think the only episode of Trek I hadn't seen was from Voyager, but apparently that's not true... I have absolutely no memory of seeing "Too Short A Season" from TNG's first season until now!

Jun 13, 2006
I can't think of the name of it, but the episode where they constructed the Delta Flyer is the only one I haven't seen. In the whole franchise.

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
I've seen every single minute of Trek as far as I'm aware. I even confirmed it one caffeine fueled, unemployed all nighter. I went through the episode lists and watched every episode I couldn't remember seeing. I think there were like 3 of them. 1 TNG and 2 VOY.

Brikar

The Dude
Jan 1, 1970
Massachusetts
I'm fairly certain now that the only episode I've never seen is a Voyager episode where the Delta Flyer is possessed by a ghost. I'm gonna take a few shots before I get to that one.