Downtime

Arik

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 1, 2010
I intend to move to board to a new host tomorrow night. This will incur some downtime as the DNS will need to update.

It may be short, it will likely be under 24 hours, but if your ISP is bad, it may take a while longer.

Arik

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 1, 2010
I may blow away some 0 post posters in the move to reduce the size of the users table.

Other than that, we'll all be safe.

Arik

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 1, 2010
Just kidding. I've got an open support ticket, which they haven't yet resolved, so it'll be rescheduled. Likely to tomorrow.

Arik

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 1, 2010
Tomorrow night. Hopefully, at the same time, I can figure out why the index page doesn't seem to want to go to the index page anymore...

Arik

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 1, 2010
This one was actually fun (if you can call spending half my weekend with technical support "fun"). I got to yell at people!

NX-47

Jan 13, 2006
Here, looking at you
Whoa.. where the hell have YOU been??
Busy dood. Life and all. But I should stop by more often. I've had the Bar as one of my iGoogle home page widgets for a long time now, but I don't think it shows all of the updates here.

Knowing the ignorance of the following question, I'm asking anyway: What have I missed?

Arik

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 1, 2010
Some of the posts I've made seem to have disappeared.
Is there a place they're missing from? I dropped a bunch of the "spam" users, but I didn't do anything to posts...I can check in the backup, though...