Daxie says hi

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
My Hotmail password got hacked or whatever earlier last week, and something like 60 of my contacts got spam before I resolved the problem.

Point being, Daxie was one of em and she replied. She still doesn't have a computer but she sends hugs and kisses to everyone.

Thought you'd all like to know she's still alive and kicking and thinking of us.

Jan 1, 1970
Columbus, Ohio
Hi Daxie (in case she accidentally wanders in here and sees this)
accidentally on purpose lol :)
yea! got to a library for something other than making copies and on-line job searches!

Tell her...tell her I can't get quite as foul minging drunk without her... *wipes tear from cheek*
miss you too baby! let's all tip a bottle o' takillya and rip this place a new one! DRINKS ON ME :D

Well Bean.... rather getting hackked (bastard hacker needs smacked) or you was just thinkn' of me... put a smile that I really, really, reeeeeealllly needed at that moment.

well, babes, you all know that deal... only get a few mins. (a year or so LOL) so better run.

BTW.... know it's late, but do y'all wonder if the idiots who acctualy believed that "end of the world" crap are still feelin' kinda stupid?

Arik

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 1, 2010
BTW.... know it's late, but do y'all wonder if the idiots who acctualy believed that "end of the world" crap are still feelin' kinda stupid?
No, they simply realized they forgot to account for daylight savings time.

Nice to see ya again. Hurry up and get gainful employment and a computer. :p