Cymro's Hate list

Tupperfan

Forgot to bring booze...
Sep 16, 2009
The bush, Canada
36. People who can speak French
Allright, I read through the whole list, and I didn't get pissed when I read it, well, cause I know you enough and shit, it was funny! But then I went through page nine and I got pissed I still reading stuff and decided this thread needed me. Also, I speak French a little and can't let you hate me yet.

First, hating Hugh Jackman means you love Dr. Cox, but I can't really blame you...

Second, what you generally hate means you got involved/influenced with Google and the "international culture (i.e. American)" way more than you expected/wanted in your life and should therefore target most of your hate in that direction. I know I do, when I forget about my own hypocrosy

Yn drydydd, gadewch i yfed! (Google translation...of course!)

Cymro

Religious Fanatic
Nov 30, 1999
Shitsville, CF63
Allright, I read through the whole list, and I didn't get pissed when I read it, well, cause I know you enough and shit, it was funny! But then I went through page nine and I got pissed I still reading stuff and decided this thread needed me. Also, I speak French a little and can't let you hate me yet.
Hehehe. I don't like the way it sounds. I also don't like the way the French run their affairs, and wrote that a long time ago :)

Second, what you generally hate means you got involved/influenced with Google and the "international culture (i.e. American)" way more than you expected/wanted in your life and should therefore target most of your hate in that direction. I know I do, when I forget about my own hypocrosy
Buh?

Yn drydydd, gadewch i yfed! (Google translation...of course!)
Surprisingly intelligible. Though I'm not sure if your intention was to say "Leave to drink", it's not far off, the word "gadael" can mean "to leave" or "to allow" depending on the context.

Also, retarded french moment, but how the fuck do you edit shit here? I'm usually drunk and constantly french, I need it!
"Edit" button.