Beer Appreciation thread.

Closet Racist

Aug 2, 2004
Vortex 4.
Among them was an unopened longneck of Miller Lite (with florescent red Halloween label) from around thirteen to fifteen years ago. I opened it and it had apparently fermented some more, as it smelled like liquor. Wish I had thought to see if it would burn before I poured it down the sink.

Cymro

Religious Fanatic
Nov 30, 1999
Shitsville, CF63
There's been a program on recently where James May (of Top Gear fame) and some bloke called Oz go around the country basically exploring the various alcoholic beverages we make. Last week they sampled a priceless beer that was brewed for Queen Victoria and had been been sat in a cellar for 120 years.

Cymro

Religious Fanatic
Nov 30, 1999
Shitsville, CF63
The Scottish government is going to be mandating a minimum price for alcohol soon, so good on them. I really feel bad for the Scots, for some reason they stay loyal to the left even though lefty parties just shit on them as soon as they get in power.

Closet Racist

Aug 2, 2004
Vortex 4.
I won't drink it from a pint glass but will from a shot glass. Probably smells similar to a Miller Lite I left fermenting in a crate for 15 years (Hell no, I didn't drink it).