Beer Appreciation thread.

Closet Racist

Aug 2, 2004
Vortex 4.
On the flipside, I purchased a Begian beer called Martens Pils. I opened the six-pack and found out it was in plastic bottles, foreshadowing the lack of quality. I'll either sneak it over to my neighbor's dog or see if the neighborhood coyotes and foxes will drink it...

Stag

It's me again
Jan 1, 1970
Florida
YUP!! Plastic. i read an article that more and more American brewers are working on using plastic bottles vs. glass as a cost savings.

NX-47

Jan 13, 2006
Here, looking at you
YUP!! Plastic. i read an article that more and more American brewers are working on using plastic bottles vs. glass as a cost savings.

Well, if so, you won't catch me drinking any of that pisswater, I can tell you that. Lace my hamburgers with horsemeat, genetically alter my grains, but don't fuck with my beer!:twoguns:

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
American beer, could it get any worse? Yes now they use plastic..

That's just wrong.

I tried Rickard's White a while ago. It was really good. They garnish it with an orange slice for some reason. It's a little lighter than most Rickards but it's really good on tap.

Cymro

Religious Fanatic
Nov 30, 1999
Shitsville, CF63
Yeah, Guinness just weighs you down even more than other beers.

I've gone off Stella for a while now. There's just something not quite right with the flavour. Also, it gives really bad hangovers (including nasty hangover shits) and makes you beat your wife.

iamspenagain

Cymro's Bitch
Jan 1, 1970
The Nast 'Nati, Ohio
Like I've said before, I just don't trust beers unless they're in brown bottles. Every Heineken I've ever had has been skunky. I've had Stella once or twice, IIRC, but I don't remember it. That probably means I wasn't impressed.

iamspenagain

Cymro's Bitch
Jan 1, 1970
The Nast 'Nati, Ohio
Corona's not terribly expensive down here, but no, I don't drink it. The lime wedge is a gimmick, used as an excuse to keep the bottle clear. I prefer my beer to be unflavored. Personal preference more than anything, though if you drink Smirnoff or Mike's Hard, I will make fun of you.

Sirgets

AKA SIRGETS
Jan 1, 1970
CANADA EH!
No, I don't drink any kind of "premixed" drinks, no worries there ;)

Although with Corona, I don't do the wedge unless I'm in a bar and it's served that way.
ahh ahh ahh little beaner .....i know for a fact you have drank premixed stuff.....remember those rum things i had here at the house