BEANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the rest of ya!

Jan 1, 1970
Columbus, Ohio
Hi guys, just dropped by to let you know I'm still alive.... sorta.

In a wreck a few weeks ago, the scoot-mobile (Neon) was totaled :(
On the plus side, it was the other dumbass' fault so open up that wallet dude!

SUV vs. Neon didn't work out too well, but I got a Mustang out of the deal.... and I aint even gone after this guy for medical & pain yet :D

Well just wanted to drop by to give everyone a (((((((((HUG))))))))) and been busting a gut over some of the shit you guys have been up to lately.

Hugs and kisses all my love to you

Deslok

regruntled and reemployed
Jan 1, 1970
in front of the computer
Wow Dax, glad to hear yer alright.

Did you get a vintage Mustang or a modern one? I used to have one from the 1970s and I don't know if it was the year or the previous owner, but that particular car was a money pit on wheels. I wound up selling it for scrap metal.

Now, when you get your settlement, ditch that webTV and get yourself a Sony Vaio laptop!

Stag

It's me again
Jan 1, 1970
Florida
Shit Daxie...sorry to hear about the car accident, but glad you are on the road to recovery. Hey...don't forget to make sure you are fairly compensated for your pain and suffering.

Jan 1, 1970
Columbus, Ohio
Ditto on the sweetness! Spen... I love you ya fuckknocker! swipe my avatar to keep my presence alive! Damn cool of ya :D

NAW not a vintage 'stang (I could only wish) it's a '96 but it runs real nice. My uncle's friend was selling it (sort of) I snaked it out from someone else buying it. :D I'm sooooo evil! It's been kept up real well as far as mechanics goes. A few cosmetics that need done, but it's so minor that it's not worth sweating... it'll get done in it's time.

I do want to get the windows tinted for sure and of course an alarm on it. There's a place on the top by the drivers door that needs touch-up paint and a vent cover, but that's really about it, so I really made out like a bandit on this deal! p.s. 5-speed.

Cymro... shut up and quit picking on Beanie! He is not a jewish hat! and Bean... yes, that was a very Americanized comment by Cymro.... Ahhhhh I have taught him well!
I already have a lawyer on the case and yes I do plan on getting every bit due to me! That is the American way ya know :D

No shit I've missed a lot! I can't possibly catch up with everything.

Sirgets.... did you finally escape from that Canadain summer camp of yours? Where the hell is my
C4 damnit?

Um..... anything else I want to say while I'm here? Oh yeah..... Bean..... share the stash man! I know you're holding out on me damnit!

Well I can't think of anything else at the moment so kisses to you all.

Last edited: