Babylon 5 Crusade

Stag

It's me again
Jan 1, 1970
Florida
I just found out that this is going to be released on DVD this Tuesday (12/7)
I am pumped, I liked this show, alot more than the 5th season of B5. Anyone else remember this short lived show?

Cymro

Religious Fanatic
Nov 30, 1999
Shitsville, CF63
I used to watch it sometimes during the wee hours of the morning, it was pretty good, but the cast was pretty uncharismatic. One of the main characters was played by the guy who played the asian MACO on ent last season, and that says something about the cast.

Cymro

Religious Fanatic
Nov 30, 1999
Shitsville, CF63
Well, I was refering more to the actors than the characters, and other than Robert Pircardo the last two Trek series haven't seen a lot of charisma, though Voyager was nowhere near as bad as Enterprise. I mean, you go back to DS9, you had a regular cast of 10 characters, plus another 10 semi-regulars who were in more or less every episode after season 5, and most of those actors could carry an episode without the viewer becoming bored. I watched Jolene Blalock on Stargate last night and she sucked ass. On Enterprise, the characters and the actors are both very plain, and I have a hard time remembering their faces.

Brikar

The Dude
Jan 1, 1970
Massachusetts
I actually didn't care for "Crusade". It had an interesting premise, that Earth was in trouble and they needed to find a cure for this uber-plague, but it just never seemed like they were that desperate or focused to me. Beyond that, it had the same things that mostly turned me off from B5: a bland cast and unimpressive production value.

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
I thought B5 was an excellently written show, that suffered from bad acting and directing. Sheridan's character is a perfect example. It could have been done so well and dramatically, instead he seems over the top and corny in every scene. Garibaldi as well, same thing. He was written really well, but corned up almost every scene he was in.

On the other hand, you get Londo and G'kar who were written and performed marvelously. I loved the Centauri storylines more than anything on that show.