Problem Avatar Upload

Arik

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 1, 2010
What error you getting? Is it a server error or a PHP error? I'm not at my computer, so I don't have anything to try to upload as a new avatar, so I can't check it out.

Cujo

Lover AND a Fighter
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cyberstorm.ca
Still no luck.

When I'm in my control panel & click on the Edit Avatar Settings link, I get the follow text sitting above the GUI:

Warning: opendir(/www/t/the_visitor/htdocs/html/avatars): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /www/t/the_visitor/htdocs/forum/sources/Usercp.php on line 1516

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /www/t/the_visitor/htdocs/forum/sources/Usercp.php on line 1518

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /www/t/the_visitor/htdocs/forum/sources/Usercp.php on line 1534

Then when I tried to upload anyway, I get this:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You are not allowed to upload that type of file as an avatar or personal photo

It doesn't matter what filetype I use, same message everytime.

Stag

It's me again
Jan 1, 1970
Florida
Originally posted by Cymro@Oct 29 2003, 03:52 PM
Yep, that's me, Alone on a deserted planet for 50 years, bollock naked :)
By the way, while you were on that planet, how often did you wack your bag thinking about that chick back on Earth.

Then, were you disappointed when that prune showed up instead of the hottie you left at home? I bet you still put the stones to her but good.

After all, it had been awhile.