Asshole bill collectors

Jan 1, 1970
Columbus, Ohio
I keep getting calls from these dumbfuck asshole bill collectors for a hospital bill (anistesia to be excat).... what part of BANKRUPTCY do these fuckers not understand???

I even sent them the letters showing that the bankruptcy was filed along with the attorny's contact information. The letter was returned by thepost office with 'refused delivery' stamped all over the envelope and the assholes are still calling. Fucking assholes!

Jun 13, 2006
I keep getting calls from these dumbfuck asshole bill collectors for a hospital bill (anistesia to be excat).... what part of BANKRUPTCY do these fuckers not understand???

I even sent them the letters showing that the bankruptcy was filed along with the attorny's contact information. The letter was returned by thepost office with 'refused delivery' stamped all over the envelope and the assholes are still calling. Fucking assholes!
Talk to your attorney.

Jun 13, 2006
already done. It's as if these fuckers don't care that they could get some serious fines for constantly calling me. ($1,000 min. for each infraction.) *sigh*

For $1000, I'd listen to a few seconds of anything. Just get some sort of recorder and log the dates and times so you have proof. :D

Jan 1, 1970
Columbus, Ohio
Problem is, to my understanding, the $1,000 doesn't go to me but in some sort of "fund" account, what the "fund" is and who acctually gets the $$$ I don't know. Anyways, that's my understanding of the "fines" deal.