A toast!

(The Lensman walks in, grabs a beer, lights a cigar, takes a few puffs....Put's some G.G. Allen on the jukebox)

What th.....Oh...new coat of paint on the walls!

(Tells Barkeep to send a round to the house, and an extra big drink to The Visitor)

Good Work Visitor!! The place looks great! Good to see that the AB is strong enough to keep going almost a year and a half later. :drunk:
I look forward to seeing all the Patrons return!

One small request.....Could you do the Astro Bar logo using the Fantasti Font? It's the one on the sign in the graphic. Just always seemed the most appropriate to me.

Arik

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 1, 2010
One small request.....Could you do the Astro Bar logo using the Fantasti Font? It's the one on the sign in the graphic. Just always seemed the most appropriate to me.
Cujo did it. If he wants to mess around with the logo more, I can keep uploading new images. Or, if someone wants to try another take on the logo, I'd be more than happy to consider it.

But I kinda like this one, so I'm not going to be in a rush to change it.

Other than that, thanks everybody.

I've been playing around the board for a couple of hours, and I have to admit, the new logo's sorta grown on me pretty quick. I'll try to work something up, if I'm happy with it, I'll send it to you. Otherwise I'm coming around to Cymro's thinking.

Once again, the board looks great and a big "Bad Ass Job!" to you and Cujo!

Cujo

Lover AND a Fighter
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cyberstorm.ca

Well... I figured that with the brand new board, we should have a brand new logo. Besides Vis & I tried out the old one & it just didn't look right here. so I made a new one & combined the old with the new.

Deslok

regruntled and reemployed
Jan 1, 1970
in front of the computer
(The Lensman walks in, grabs a beer, lights a cigar, takes a few puffs....Put's some G.G. Allen on the jukebox)
G.G. Allin, eh? That's the best thing for instigating a fight. I was doing an image search on Google for pictures of Wendy O. Williams the other day and found a picture of Wendy with G.G Allin. Two dead rockstars in the same picture.

Anyway.... where'd they move the toilets to? :drunk:

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
The beaver wanders in, strangely enough Bean is not with him. He climbs a stool and sits on the bar staring at Barkeep. Knowingly, barkeep slides him a bowl of whisky which the beaver promptly begins to slurp down.